So, my wallet was dying. It was a cute Isaac Mizrahi number from target with lots of card slots and no nonsense. It had suited my purpose for many a year. But it was time.
Now, crafty gal that i am, i decided to make my own! i’d seen plenty of lovely examples on craftster, and i thought, hell, *I* could do that.
SO i started with a pattern i did have from THat
Darn Kat. A cute quilted number.
THen i got ambitious:
Then i went back to basics and was bored to tears
Then i went shopping and investigated the wallets available, and found a design i liked. I took my time, problem solved a few of the things i wanted to change and came up with this.
I’ve decided to stop here. It still isn’t perfect for me–but its at 90%, which should serve me until i yearn to get into this again…
[BTW–yes, this is available for custom order. You can order this massive boy, or one of the two sides by itself. ]